With a contact management system you sell more and work less
At 5Degrees, we’re passionate about making business life simpler. We think the Contact Management tools that people currently use to manage sales leads is bulky, cumbersome, and not at all engaging. Until now.
5Degrees makes tools that salespeople and networkers can use to nurture and grow new and existing relationships.
We’ve designed 5Degrees for the mobile salesperson.
5Degrees CRM is a simple to use Contact Management System. Designed for Sales Lead Management, you'll get things done out of the office with our iPhone App and use our web-based CRM to make things easier when you get back to the office
Start selling more today with our 30-Day Free Trial
First, sign up for web-based access to 5Degrees’ Contact Management Software.
- Track Opportunities
- Group send emails (Mail Merge by 5Degrees circle)
- Schedule emails with templates
- Import from Google, Highrise, or CSV file
- Synchronizes data between web and mobile
Next, download the 5Degrees CRM iPhone App to use outside the office.
- Schedule and receive alerts for follow-up tasks
- Use time-saving workflows to capture critical business insights
- Use our template based emails, schedule to send in the future (Like lightweight email marketing from your Computer AND iPhone)
- Access social insights and stay up-to-date with your contacts
- Call, email or text your contacts
How does the 30 day free trial work?
If you cancel within 30 days of signing up you will not be charged a thing. If you do choose to cancel in the future, you will still be responsible for charges already incurred up to and including the current billing period (month or year). Refunds can not be issued after your initial 30-day trial and we do not prorate for partial months or years.
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No. 5Degrees is a pay-as-you-go service, and there are no long-term contracts or commitments on your part. You simply pay month-to-month or year-to-year. However, if you sign up for the annual plan, you will be charged for the entire year. If you cancel later, you'll be billed for the current period (month or year), but you won't be billed again.
What types of payment do you accept?
Currently we accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We do not accept PayPal. And at this time we are only able to accept payments online so we will not be able to accept a P.O., invoice you, or take an order over the phone.